Who should I talk to about my sleep disorder?

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Sleep disorders

Sleep disorders can usually be best assessed and treated by a Psychologist or Physician expert in sleep disorders.
Insomnia for example is usually best treated with Cognitive Behavioral Treatment for Insomnia. This tends to be a specialty that is usually treated by a Psychologist. More info from this provider.

In brief: Sleep disorders

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Brian Buggie

In brief: Your PCP

Your primary care doctor can perform a thorough assessment of your sleeping issues.
Also, try to improve your sleep hygiene or "all behavioral and environmental factors that precede sleep and may interfere with sleep.".

In brief: Your PCP

Dr. Brian Buggie
Dr. Brian Buggie