My 4 yr old swallowed 3 chewing gums (when she knew it was forbidden).What is the solution for this?

It will pass. No treatment necessary. The gum will pass harmlessly on its own. I would advise you not to let her chew gum until she is older.
Kids eat lots. Childhood is a period of discovery. Taste is one of the ways they explore the world.Many will consume dirt,bugs and other foreign material.Luckily the gut can figure out what is debris and what is food. The only scary things to me are button batteries and magnets. The gum thing is a myth. It will not block her gut.