What treatment are there for early breast cancer?

Don't forget genes! I agree with the prior answer. If you are 34 years old with breast cancer, do not make a decision about surgery until you have been tested for the brca gene! (go to myriad.Com and click on the bracanalysis box).
Variable. Breast cancer is individually treated depending on each person's condition, cancer stage & cell type. Surgery with lumpectomy, often combined with the proper chemotherapy or hormone agents, and sometimes radiation therapy. It varies highly from one person to another, depending on the factors I have noted above.