When should a person start physical therapy and mobilize his elbow after elbow dislocation/fracture?

Within a week. Assuming your fracture-dislocation was fixed surgically (as most are), it is critical to get your elbow moving within a week of surgery. You may never have full motion again (though it is possible), but to optimize your motion and elbow function, early motion is critical.
Depends on frx. Generally we like to move elbows early they love to get stiff depends on frx stiff elbow is infinitely better than a loose elbow there are no solurtons for a unstable elbow.