Wisdom tooth abscessed, and can't open my jaw! How to treat this?

Oral Surgeon. Get to the oral surgeon asap. They can help you with this. Often they can provide medications to relax the jaw prior to the extraction.
Seek treatment ASAP. You need to see an oral surgeon immediatly. They will probably put you on an antibiotic for a few days to reduce the infection and then extract the tooth. Sometimes thay can extract the tooth right away. Dont put off treatment. This type of infection can have life threatening consequences if left untreated.
See oral surgeon. Can't do this alone. You may already have muscle trismus. Call today and feel better soon.
Oral surgeon. Oral surgeon ASAP. Usually will prescribe antibiotics, pain meds. And remove wisdom teeth later.