I have major issues with my left hip and sacroiliac joint problems. What kind of specialist should I see?

Several type. Sports medicine would be a good choice. Some orthopedists, particularly those with a speciality in hip or spine.
Interventional Pain. Not that I am biased, but an interventional pain specialist would be an excellent choice.