Depressed, lonely and having ocd. What can I do?

See a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist can perform an extensive assessment to clarify your symptoms and determine the best course of treatment from medications, talk therapy or both.
Getting treatment ? Treatment options include medications (antidepressants, atypical antipsychotics & mood stabilizers), microcurrent electrical therapy (MET) /cranial electrotherapy stimulation (CES), transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS),cognitive behavioral therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, healthy nutrition, acupuncture, phototherapy, etc.