How to tell if I am developing ocd. (obsessive compulsive disorder)?

Observe. Ocd has symptoms which range from mild to completely incapacitating. If you are experiencing anxiety and behaviors which are distressing and starting to interfere with your life then get an evaluation.
OCD. This is an anxiety do, with intrusive thoughts that cause apprehension/fear/worry, and repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing the anxiety. Examples are excess washing, cleaning, checking, hoarding, & other rituals. These are time-consuming & cause severe emotional/financial distress.