This is only my second day wearing contacts, and every now and then my eyes blur out and I have to blink a lot?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Give them time

Your eyes need to adjust to your new contacts.
The lenses may not be the right fit or may be causing you to have dry eyes. If things do not improve within a few days, or you start having discomfort when wearing the lenses, discontinue wearing them and see your eye doctor.

In brief: Give them time

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Mark Golden
Ophthalmology

In brief: Tear drops help

Fluctuation in vision is most commonly caused by dryness.
Use tear drops to help this problem.

In brief: Tear drops help

Use tear drops to help this problem.
Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. Gary Wortz
Ophthalmology

In brief: It may take time

It takes some time to adjust to wearing contacts.
The lens may be fitting a bit loose on your cornea allowing it to move some with blinking. Overall, that is not a bad thing. If you have toric contact lenses, they may rotate periodically causing the blur. I wouldn't worry about it unless your eye becomes red, irritated, or if you are noticing persistent vision loss.

In brief: It may take time

Dr. Gary Wortz
Dr. Gary Wortz
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine