What can I do if my left eye lid is all messed up and it does not look the same as my right eye lid. How can I fix it?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: See an eye doctor

The question is: "why is the eyelid different?" is this something that has been present since birth? Was there trauma to the lid? An infection? Each cause has a different possible treatment.
Depending on what your eye doctor finds, there are several options that may be available to improve the appearance and function of your eyelid.

In brief: See an eye doctor

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Moonyoung Chung
Ophthalmology

In brief: Messed up

Droopy lid (ptosis), lid that turns in (entropian), turns out (ectropia), eyelid skin cancers are all possible causes of abnormal lid.
These are all treated surgically.

In brief: Messed up

These are all treated surgically.
Dr. Moonyoung Chung
Dr. Moonyoung Chung
Dr. Mike Bowman
this also could indicated a neurologic issue. Have your doctor check it out and refer you if needed.
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine