Is there somewhere I can take regular sunglasses from any store and get perscription lenses for them?

Optometrist. Your optometrist or ophthalmologist should be able to make lenses for any frames you might have. Keep in mind that, unless you are buying expensive ones, sunglasses these days tend to be rather flimsy and somewhat disposable. Better to get a high quality (and stylish) set of frames from your eye care provider.
Not likely. Regular sunglasses that are sold in department stores or pharmacies are often not built to have their lenses replaced. Although you could probably find a place that would be willing to try, it will cost more than you might think, and the frames may not be able to properly hold the lenses. You would save yourself a good deal of hassle by getting your glasses from an optical shop instead.