My all others tests are normal .Only total bilirubin is 2.1 mg/dl.How can I lowered it to normal ?

Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: abnomal "normal"

There is likely nothing that you need to do.
There are people who have issues with bilirubin metabolism and have a higher than normal level .It will always be there and nothing needs to be done. Suggest you google the term bilirubin and go to a medical site-like web md- that can give you all the possible causes for this.

In brief: abnomal "normal"

Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den
Pathology

In brief: Don't worry

As a pathologist, i'm always telling people to look at the person, not the lab numbers.
To do otherwise is stupid. You almost certainly have either mild hemolysis (are you a runner?) or gilbert's non-disease. Ask your physician which it is, if anybody cares, and stop worrying.

In brief: Don't worry

Dr. Adam Smith