I see things in my eyes (black things floating) specially when I wake up or when im using the computer.?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Floaters

This sounds like floaters.
They occur when the gel that fills the back of your eye starts to naturally liquify (like when you get water on the surface of a bowl of jell-o that's left out for a while). The gel collpses in on itself, creating water-filled cracks and "pools". Bits of gel trapped in these pools bounce around, and you see floaters. If they are new or multople, have a dilated eye exam.

In brief: Floaters

This sounds like floaters.
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Floaters

Most people have floaters.
These are cells floating in the middle of your eye. Usually not of consequence. If concerned, see your eye care professional for an examination and discussion.

In brief: Floaters

Most people have floaters.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine