I have recently gotten a new, stronger prescription for contacts. Can that be making my eyes fatigued?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Possibly

If the prescription is too strong for you, you may end up having to "focus through" the contact lenses in order to see clearly.
This can cause strain and fatigue. If it persists, see the eye doctor who prescribed the lenses and have your presciption checked again.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Robert Chang
Ophthalmology

In brief: Usually not

However, if you are a myope (nearsighted) and now have full correction, then you have to accommodate more to see things at near and constant accommodation can make your eyes feel fatigued.

In brief: Usually not

Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine