I figured out that I have a blocked tear duct. Is there anything I can do without a doctor to help it?

Blocked tear duct. A blocked tear duct is a very specific problem inthat you cannot figure out without an evaluation by an eyemd. If a tear duct is truly blocked then typically it can only be cured with surgery by an ophthalmic or ENT surgeon.
Warm compress. A warm compress will often help to soften up whatever is blocking your tear duct and allow it to open up. Try warm (but not hot) water on a small towel but make sure it's not too hot so you don't burn the sensitive skin around your eyes.