Do I need parental consent if I think I may be pregnant and need to see a doctor?

Dr. Erin Alward

In brief: No

Most states have laws that allow a minor to get pregnancy testing, prenatal care and ultrasound exams without needing a parent's consent.
To find out the requirements for your state go to www.Guttmacher.Org and search for minors' access to prenatal care.

In brief: No

Dr. Erin Alward
Dr. Erin Alward
Dr. Mohammed Younus

In brief: Not at your age

Since your age is listed as 43, you will not need any consent.
The issue of consent comes when the person is a minor. The laws differ in different states but all depend on the definition of who a minor is. Usually 16 is considered as a consenting age for examination, signing self in hospital or procedures done.

In brief: Not at your age

Dr. Mohammed Younus
Dr. Mohammed Younus
Dr. Jane Van Dis