How can I treat estrogen dominance? Bcp don't really help me. Can I try progesterone creams or supplements and which ones should I try?

Is this a problem? Estrogen dominance in the face of normal menstrual cycles is NOT a medical problem that requires treatment. If your periods are irregular or prolonged, then see a GYN MD and find out why and if treatment is needed it will be medically supervised.