What's a good way to get medicine for pink eye when I am away from home and there is no walk-in clinic available?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Call PCP

You may wish to call your pcp.
If he/she knows you, them may call in a medicaiton for you based on your phone conversation and their knowledge of you. Otherwise, you may have to go to the nearest er. N0 tc medicaions for "pink eye" that I am aware of. Moist warm compresses, warm showers, bathing & getting the head wet all may help. If the eyes are red, "goopy" and if there is fever, go to er.

In brief: Call PCP

You may wish to call your pcp.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Mark Golden
Ophthalmology

In brief: Pink eye

The vast majority of pink eye gets better on its own.
Use tears and warm soaks. Also be careful not to contaminate others.

In brief: Pink eye

Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. Mark Golden