What could be the cause of stabbing pains, bleeding that lasts a month and frequent passing of blood clots the size of my palm from my vagina?

See your doctor. With these kinds of symptoms and their persistent nature, it's best if you see your doctor. He/she will listen to you, do an examination, possibly run some tests and let you know what's going on.