I'm on yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol). This cycle, I was irregular with my pills. I had light bleeding 6 days before my period. Could I be pregnant? Will I get my period?

Yes.. If you miss several pills, you may ovulate this cycle and be able to get pregnant. If you don't get your period, it may be due to pregnancy. If you are not pregnant, you will likely still have a period.
Possibly. Pregnancy is always a possibility. Obtain a home pregnancy test. They usually become positive at about the same time the next expected period. If it's negative, repeat it in a week.