A glass fell on my husband's head and injured him. He was bleeding and now his vision is impaired. What is it?

May need head CT. He may need to have a head ct scan to rule out intracranial bleed, any head trauma can be serious, let him see his doctor for further evaluation.
Go to the ER. Any head injury, regardless of how minor it may appear, can be severe. Changes in vision and level of alertness are signs of injury that need to be evaluated. Once he is seen at the E.R., he will have the appropriate doctors brought in to examine him.