How to treat sinus pressure in the frontal lobe region?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: My only addition

Would be nasal steroids.
If u get recurrent sinus headaches fron congestion, which then allows pressure to buil up in the sinuses' adding a nasal steroid, mostly at night, can be a big help. It cuts down inflammation, and, because your messing with your nose less to wipe it, may reduce the number of colds you get. Aleve cold and sinus is good, Claritin d can help, gotta get it from pharmacist.

In brief: My only addition

Would be nasal steroids.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Pouya Shafipour

In brief: Rinse & deconestant

I recommended starting saline rinse of the sinuses through your nose (netti pot from neil med or ocean spray) as well as using decongestants containing guaifenecin, an antihistamine and Pseudoephedrine (unless you have high blood pressure, heart issues, anxiety or another contraindication to the meds) for a few days, if not better, then see a doctor for eval and anti-biotics.

In brief: Rinse & deconestant

Dr. Pouya Shafipour
Dr. Pouya Shafipour
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine