Two monthes after giving birth spotting blood and brown dicharge. Enough ti fill panty liner....Oh had Depo-Provera shot before I left hospital (birth control)?

Common side effect. Depo provera--"the shot" is commonly associated with irregular bleeding, especially in the first 3-6 months. At the end of one year, approximately 50% of women are no longer having any bleeding, which most women consider to be a very good thing. You should document the days of bleeding on a calendar, but don't worry about it. Unscheduled bleeding is common.
From depo. One of the common side effects from depo especially in the first 6 months is irregular bleeding. The longer you are on depo the less likely you are to bleed. Just watch the bleeding unless its really heavy and get your next depo on time.