I had a baby almost two monthes ago before I left I had a Depo-Provera shot. Everyday I spot one or to drops of red blood.. ..After that is brown dicharge..

Depo shot. Your doctor should have gone over the list of possible side effects from the Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) shot. Many women have extreme changes to their periods. Some may not have any periods at all and some bleed more often. Speak with your doctor since you will have to decide if you want to continue getting the shot. If you are having a side effect there is not much to do about it until the medicine wears off.