I have a seizure disorder and no insurance I have seen local health dept for 4 years. I keep headavche on rt side with swelling on temple and face.?

Seizure and headache. Call your nearest major university medical center. They usually offer programs for fred or discounted treatment for uninsured patients. They can set you up with the various specialists you need to diagnose and treat your potentially serious symptoms.