It's been 1mo since i found out I have an ectopic. I've had mtx 2x. Bhgc to start was1253 , 1mo later its268 still pain n belly now my back. Painful bm?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: That can be tough

It may not be do to the ectopic.
It's shrinking but i'm not sure when the dates were that you had the last reading. It could be many thinngs, bladder, constipation, your next period, inflammation. When was the bhcg last checked? I recommend you follow closely with your doctor. Gd luc.

In brief: That can be tough

It may not be do to the ectopic.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: CALL YOUR GYN NOW !!

Mtx does not always work and while u can have some pain right after a dose , even though your bhcg is going down the ectopic can still rupture, if u were my pt , you would be getting a laparoscopy to see what is going on, the sxs u are having can be signs of a leaking or rupturing ectopic, should not be getting that pain after 1 month.

In brief: CALL YOUR GYN NOW !!

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jane Van Dis