If alcohol drinking may lead to oral cancer, then does this mean that using mouth wash also may cause cancer?

Cancer of mouth. Using mouth wash to rinse your mouth is not known to cause oral cancer.
Theoretically, yes. Although I am unaware of any authoritative studies linking alcohol-containing mouthwashes with cancer, there is a presumption that alcohol from any source can act as a carcinogen. Epidemiologic studies have linked alcoholic beverage consumption with oral cancer, and this is thought to be at least partially a topical effect (due to contact between alcohol and the oral mucous membranes).