How should I tell my husband i cut to releive stress? I want to get help & stop but i can't without him finding out so tell him first?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Self-cutting

I'm not sure what your relationship with your husband is like -- i hope it's supportive.
If so, please just tell him you've been in pain and have been using this method which you know is not healthy for you -- and you want to get help. It's not something you can just stop on your own. You need a therapist to work with. If you & he aren't getting along, include someone else you trust in the talk.

In brief: Self-cutting

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Vicken Poochikian