I noticed tingling & numbness in my left pinky & ring finger. Seems like my ulnar nerve is the culprit. Last 2 days my hand & arm seem weak, tho.

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology

In brief: Poss ulnar nerve

You are right this could be due to your ulnar nerve.
Since you have weakness you will want to get this checked. A nerve conduction study and treatment may be in your near future. http://www.neurocuro.com/peripheral-nerve-entrapment/

In brief: Poss ulnar nerve

Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery

In brief: Time for consult

It is time to see a specialist for a thorough evaluation.
Don't delay. Specialists that commonly treat this type if problem include neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery and plastic surgery. Good luck.

In brief: Time for consult

Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: See Neurologist

Could be a nerve injury.
U need evaluated soon so corrective measures can be made before nerve(s) become permanently damaged and lose function. Neurologist is best for this, however often hard to see quickly. So, likely will need an er visit to assess: go during the day, on a weekday, not a holiday, and plan to wait. Tests/consult take time, but are way faster than out-pt. Bigger hospital better.

In brief: See Neurologist

Could be a nerve injury.
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Eric Weisman