It's been 2 weeks after my period & this morning when i went to the bathroom i saw brown discharge in my underwear ? Also, i'm not sexually active

Dr. Lillian Schapiro

In brief: Ovulatory bleed

You are midcycle and women with regular cycles generally ovulate at the halfway point, 14 days after their period and 14 days before the next period.
If you are older than 35, you should see a gyn now. If you are younger, you can wait to see if it happens again. It could also be a polyp or something irregular in the uterine lining.Evaluation mat include a biopsy, ultrasound and/or sonohysterogram.

In brief: Ovulatory bleed

Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham