Doc wht causes high testosterone level which increase DHT causing baldness. Docs say ejaculation of sperm excessively does not cause baldness at age2o?

Genetics & health. Testosterone level reflects your genetics & your health. You're born to produce a certain amount (wide range of normal). You can decrease that amount via bad health habits. To some extent you can increase your t by losing fat weight. That's where exercise is important. Masturbation does not count as exercise significant enough to raise t. Genetics also determines baldness & t conversion into dht.