What are the risks of drinking aloe vera juice while being pregnant? What kind of side effects will it do to the baby?

Dr. Scott Diede
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Stop juice

It is sometimes very hard to know what the side effects are of medications and natural remedies on a developing fetus.
In my opinion, less is more. Since aloe vera juice concoctions probably are quite varied in what they contain and are not controlled, i would not take the risk of hurting my baby. Since you don't really need aloe vera juice, it is safest to minimize exposure to your baby.

In brief: Stop juice

Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Adam Levy