I'm not sure if have eating disorder ..I don't make my self vomit ...But it is hard for me to eat in the morning even if I am hungry ...

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: You're worried?

It sounds like you're concerned about your appetite patterns, and lack of interest in food (at least in the morning).
Seeing your doctor about this would be a good idea. Lots of things can change your appetite, but talking it over with your doctor may help you both find the cause(s). Good luck to you.

In brief: You're worried?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Gregg Friedman
Gregg L. Friedman MD Psychiatrist agrees
Dr. Roger Saint Laurent
Clinical Psychology

In brief: You may be suffering

From anxiety.
How long has this been going on? Do you have any major stressor in your life right now? Try getting up a little earlier, take some time to meditate or contemplate, play soft music.

In brief: You may be suffering

From anxiety.
Dr. Roger Saint Laurent
Dr. Roger Saint Laurent
Dr. Gregg Friedman
Dr. Peter Kurzweil