Do you think it is worth the risk to use deodorant/other things that increase chances of cancer/brain damage?

Dr. Michael Thompson
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Evidence?
I know of no evidence that deodorant increases the risk of cancer.
What is the evidence? Whenever some "source" has a crazy claim you must be curious and critical as to the veracity of the claim.

In brief: Evidence?
Dr. Michael Thompson
Dr. Michael Thompson
Dr. Henry Friedman
In brief: No risk**
I will limit this to brain tumors since that is the area i know.
The only known environmental cause of a brain tumor is exposrure to radiation---from radiotherapy or lab/reactor accidents respectively. No other factors--not deodorants, chemicals or cell phones etc has been convincingly shown to increase the risk of a brain tumor.

In brief: No risk**
Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Henry Friedman
Pathology
In brief: Wise up
There's no risk. Forgive my frankness.
You need to stop believing internet lies just because these people pretend to be "spiritual" or "persecuted geniuses" or sound honest. They're simply crooks. I actually traced the claim about deodorant to a quack who made an inferior product and tried to sell it by claiming others cause cancer. The world's full of deception -- be more discerning.

In brief: Wise up
There's no risk. Forgive my frankness.
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine