Do I have estrogen dominance? I have pcos, slightly high FSH & androstenodione and normal testosterone. I have acne too.

Yes, but complex. Pcos is associated with irregular ovulation. Infrequent or absent ovulation can lead to infrequent, irregular, or even heavy bleeding. Women with pcos may have difficulty conceiving, as ovulation doesn't regularly occur, but don't assume you can't get pregnant--either on your own--when you do ovulate, or with fertility treatments. A high fsh isn't usual with pcos and may have other causes.