I have a small bump om my eyelid on the outside and now im getting another one on my other eye... What is it?

In brief: Stye

Occasionally the oil glands at the base of the lashes will become inflamed.
This can often resolve if you apply moist heat in the form of a compress several times per day. If it does not improve with this rx discuss it with your pcp.

In brief: Stye

In brief: Chalazion

A chalazion is a painless lipogranuloma (cyst of the eyelid) of the meibomian glands.
The obstruction of the sebaceous glands of the eyelid and lipid extravasation to surrounding tissues leads to the inflammatory response. It might be a complication of blephiritis. Get examined. Warm compresses and massage of the gland are usually helpful.

In brief: Chalazion

Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Cindy Juster