30yo bruises with the slightess touch, 2 mouth ulcers and very white skin, dizzy and wont go to a doctors?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: White coat phobia

It is imperative that this person be seen by a doctor asap.
If the person bruises easily, is pale, and has lesions in the mouth , the person needs a complete CBC if nothing else.

In brief: White coat phobia

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry

In brief: Be patient

It's hard to say what exactly is wrong from your description.
You can't force a 30 year old to see a doctor, so that is his/her decision. Just be encouraging and don't force the issue. I have found that the more you pester someone about something they don't want to do, the more obstinate they get. Is there someone really close to this person who can encourage him/her to see a doctor?

In brief: Be patient

Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. Eric Weisman