What type of doctor should I visit for arm numbness most likely the result of repetitive motion at work?

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Your PCP
While i can't be certain, the most likely cause of numbness in your situation is that one of the nerves in your wrist, arm or neck is being irritated or pinched.
This is something that your primary care provider, or pcp, can help sort out and possibly treat effectively, and refer if needed. Pcp's usually include family practice or internal medicine doctors, and nurse practioners.

In brief: Your PCP
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: PCP First
See your pcp first.
If there is a simple problem, they can treat you and avoid unnecessary testing and treatment. If a referral is needed, then they can make it. If you are unwilling to do this, then see a neurologist or orthopedist (preferably a hand surgeon). Just my opinion.

In brief: PCP First
See your pcp first.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Eric Weisman