Need ideas on how to tell my boss (male) I have to take leave for a breast reduction surgery. Professionally.?

Medical leave. Your boss does not need to know anything other than that you are having surgery and will have to take some time off to recover. Fortunately, it doesn't take long with this surgery. He doesn't need to know nor do you legally have to tell him anything other than you need medical leave. If he asks, tell him it's private.
You don't. I would tell him that your doctor has recommended that you need a surgical procedure and that you will need to be out of work for a week to ten days. You should not have to disclose the exact nature of the surgery, but since it is not emergency surgery, ask him when would be the best time for you to miss work.
Professionally! Ask to meet with your boss and take someone with you preferably a female. This could be someone from hr, a colleague, a supervisor or other person. You should give enough disclosure for the "boss" to understand what is going on, what you will be doing, when you will return and what your needs will be. Don't disclose unnecessary information. Be professional and be discrete. Have a witness.
Easy. Generally speaking, how much information you wish to disclose to your employer is a personal choice. Usually, stating that a surgical procedure and an appropriate recovery time is planned, should suffice. If necessary, a nonspecific note from your surgeon may be helpful when it comes to describing limitations of activity when you do return to work. Best wishes.