Foods that help with weight loss?

Less of them. At the end of the day you have to eat less, and balancing calories through the course of the day will help. Journal what you eat. Most people eat 33% more cal than they think they do.
Weight loss foods. There really are no foods that help with weight loss significantly enough. The real way to lose weight is calorie counting. But if you are adverse to calorie counting eating a diet of mostly fruits and veggies with relatively smaller amounts of animal protein, nuts, seeds, beans, grains and potatoes and dairy, would probably work, because fruits and veggies are typically lower calorie.
Moderation. Eat a variety of foods in moderation, protein, complex carbs, fruits and vegetables. In general vegetables are lowest in calories and high in nutrients and fiber. They are the ideal food to bulk up on if you are trying to lose weight. You can try to have half your plate as fresh vegetables. Good Health to you.