If I masturbate in a swimming pool could my sperm swim up a random woman and get her pregnant?

In brief: Hmmmm.

Are you a man named sherry? The answer is probably not, but masturbating in a pool with other people in it is not really a socially acceptable thing to do.
Yuck.

In brief: Hmmmm.

Yuck.
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: No

Sperm will die in the swimming pool water. Only way for a woman to get pregnant in a swimming pool is to have sex in the water.

In brief: No

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
2 comments
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
I answered this one before. My answer was that this is disgusting and you should not do it. Masturbating in privacy outside of a swimming pool will also not a woman pregnant, and is far less nasty.
Dr. George Klauber
I agree with both Dr. Fogelson's answer & his comment!
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine