My hormon test LH 14, 3 ul, FSH 7, 4 ul, 17, 7 ng/ml, testosterone 2, 6 nmol/l, estradiol 53 pg/ml TSH 2, 690 uul/ml pn 5th day of period. Do I have pcos?

It is not . Indicated to test hormones to look for pcos. That 17.7 if confusing, not sure where that refers. The lh is 2x higher than the fsh, pointing in that direction at cycle day 5; if i'm reading the numbers correctly. Your menses must be irregular, thus the lab were drawn. Google lh/fsh ratio but this needs to be put into context, your thyroid looks good, testosterone varies; look up test. Levels.
Clinical Diagnosis. A diagnosis is not usually made from lab tests. It is made based on symptoms and sometimes and ultrasound. Lab tests usually help rule out other causes. So if you have a clinical diagnosis of pcos, these labs test rule out many other things which is good. But pcos requires much more testing to see what metabolic problems you have have.