Could I have fms my body aches all over no motivation eye floaters chest pain gland swelling headaches joint pain dry eyes major anxiety .... Help?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Possibly

Your description sounds like your anxiety is manifesting as multiple physical complaints.
You should see a mental health professional to get your anxiety under control. If you symptoms worsen, you may need to see a regular doctor as well.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Dennis Giannini
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: FMS or rheumatologic

Fibromyalgia is a widespread muscular pain and fatigue disorder of greater than 6 months duration.
It has all the features you describe with the exception of gland swelling. Fibromyalgia frequently has a feeling of swelling, but actual swelling is nonexistent or minimal. What you describe could be rheumatologic, infectious or other disorder. You should seek assessment by your primary doctor.

In brief: FMS or rheumatologic

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine