I have a raised place in my throat that is bleeding what could this be?

Don't know. If it is raised and bleeding this needs to be evaluated asap. Please see an ENT asap.
Biopsy. Any unusual growth the the throat, and particularly one that bleeds, needs to be evaluated by an ENT doctor. It is possible it needs a biopsy to rule out a cancer.