Recently I have found a knot in my breast that is visible (can see lump under skin). Should I worry. 24yrs old?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Seek medical eval
While the likelihood of having breast cancer at 24 is very, very low, any new lump in your breast requires medical evaluation.
Accordingly, i recommend that you make an appointment to see your gynecologist or primary medical doctor. Chances are this is a benign tumor called a fibroadenoma, or "lumpy bumpy" breast tissue, aka "fibrocystic changes".

In brief: Seek medical eval
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
2 comments
Dr. Stephen Noga
Many communities also have Breast Health Clinics with specialists available to evaluate every aspect of breast issues
Dr. Shelby Terstriep
For a new palpable breast lump the standard of care regardless of age is a mammogram and an ultrasound to evaluate the lump. Too often I see young women whose doctor has said it is not breast cancer because of your age and not do the workup to be able to tell for sure. The good news is that it would be quite rare for it to be breast cancer.
Dr. Rahil Malik
In brief: Keep an eye
Observe and see if the knot disappears over the next few months.
Often, young women have cyclic changes to their breasts with their periods. If the knot persists, or if you feel that the knot is getting bigger, see a doctor for further follow up. Rarely, thrombophlebitis of the breast (mondor's disease) can manifest as a knot.

In brief: Keep an eye
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham