I noticed a strange smell in my urin. I did tests and i was told that was a bactery but my doctor says thats everything is fine. Should i ask 2opinion?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: You could

Smell in the urine dose not means you have problem, it could from a food you eat or drug you use?

In brief: You could

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Infection

Your physician did not explain why he chose not to treat your infection, call his office and ask him to answer your questions.
There are no reason to jump from physician who knows you if you get satisfactory explanations. If you are not satisfied you always can seek 2 nd opinion.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Bret Boyle