Will my depression have adverse effects on my baby?

Maybe, untreated . Safety during pregnancy is a matter for discussion between patient, high risk obstetrician & doctor who prescribes the meds. Risk to mom of not treating must be weighed against the benefit of treating with risk to baby. Not treating may increase risk or worsening depression, miscarriage, prematurity, or postpartum depression. Risk to baby is a rarely occurring neonatal pulmonary hypertension.
Yes. It is possible. Many of the medications used to treat pregnancy have a rare but serious side effect in the baby called primary pulmonary hypertension and increased neonatal jitteriness. If being off your meds means your depression worsens and you are not eating properly that could affect the baby's growth.