What prosedures should I take after using provera (medroxyprogesterone) 3months to treat 3small ovarian cyst but its still the same situation?

Just make. Sure they aren't getting bigger. Having small follicular cysts is not unusual. Provera (medroxyprogesterone) will not make them go away. At 26 it's not cancer. Was it dep-provera (medroxyprogesterone) or oral cyclic provera (medroxyprogesterone)? Are u trying to get pregnant? If they are small, say less than 2 cm each, i wouldn't worry but kinda need to know the context.