When should I see a doctor in orthopedics?

Pain. I would see an orthopedic surgeon should you have a painful problem in one of your joints or muscles that does not respond to rest, medication and time.
Musculoskeletal . Orthopedics is the treatment of musculoskeletal problems. If you have problems that do not resolve or interfere with activities of daily living.
Muscl, joints bones. Orthopaedic surgeons have 5 years of addition training beyond medical school dedicated to the surgical and no surgical treatment of bone, joint, ligament, tendons and muscle injuries.
Bone problems. Wayne add,
Orthopedic specialists are consultants that specialize in the diagnosis, management, and surgical treatment of many musculoskeletal complaints such a joint pains, fractures, tendon/ligament/muscle injuries. There are also several sub-specialty categories of expertise (spine, hand, shoulder/elbow, foot/ankle, etc.) that you may be referred to based on your chief complaint.
Orthopedics. When you need to address any problems in the prevention or correction of injuries or disorders of the skeletal system and associated muscles, joints, and ligaments.
Orthopaedics. For problems affecting bones (other than skull), joints tendons, or ligaments.