My 1 year old son is teething and not sleeping through the night. Wakes up screaming. Falls asleep but as soon as I put him down he wakes. Advice?

Help with teething. Generally Ibuprofen is much more effective for teething than acetaminophen. You can also let your baby chew on a cold teething ring. Some parents have found camilia really aids in teething discomfort. It is important you do not give your baby more than four doses of Acetaminophen per day. Acetaminophen really challenges the liver. Massaging the gum tissue with a soft bristle brush can also help.
Teething. Teething is a normal part of your baby's development. Most baby's tolerate teething with minimal symptoms or reaction. The fact that he is not sleeping through the night is probably coincidental and not related to the teething. As one of the other doctors said, make sure he is eating a good healthy diet with no sugar and maintain a normal schedule. See your doctor to rule out other problems.
Teething. Are you giving him anything for the discomfort at all? I usually recommend parents try frozen teething rings and infant tylenol (acetaminophen) for discomfort. The tylenol (acetaminophen) will provide a longer lasting effect than orajel.
You may be. Surprised to read this. Teething is a "stress" that is normally ignored or tolerated. If the nervous system is irritable, this light form of stress may cause the symptoms you describe. The commonest cause of "irritable brain" in the U.S. Today is diet. If sugar is a part, stop it period. This is what we call oxidative stress and some vitamins would help but you must get instruction for that.